"... but the moments that take our breath away."
- Source Unknown
I like this quote, but you won't see me wearing it on a t-shirt or anything. It's nice enough, but overused. Which is why it was perfect for a silly weekend recap.
I was measuring, ironing, washing, drying and hanging curtains...
I asked George to get off them. He did, but kept coming back. Eventually I just grabbed the camera.
|Someone needs attention.|
I wish I could take more pics of Bonnie, but whenever I point the camera at her she gets up to lick my face.
The aforementioned sofa in the background.
Other items on the agenda included:
- Home Depot run for curtain necessaries (more on that later)
- A "fairly stupid" Lifetime Movie Saturday morning while Seth was golfing.
- Buying a new pet bed
- Unproductive thrift store trip on the way to purchase the ped bed
- Buying pretty plates I'm going to return
- Buying wrinkle releaser (are you squeeling from excitement yet?)
- Lunch at Maki Fresh with the hubs on Sunday
- Measuring tons of stuff... what else is new.
- Dog walking.
Anyone else have a less-than-exciting but kinda-productive weekend?
You may also like:
Shower curtain #2... Someone's in the dog house